Corded Sensor Alarm Pads offer Caregivers an efficient method of receiving notification when a resident is getting out of a chair or bed. When the Sensor Pad is connected to a Fall Monitor Alarm, the pad will trigger the alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad itself. These totally sealed and impervious to fluids weight-sensitive pressure pads are for Resident monitoring use with Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare PrimeGuard Fall Monitor Alarms.Features and Benefits
- F-Tag compliant when used with timed pressure pads, automatically tracks the life of the sensor pad and alerts caregiver 10 days prior to pad expiration
- Pad is placed under the resident while seated in the chair; the monitor will alarm when resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad (Monitor Required)
- Unique coiled cord reduces tripping and entanglement hazards
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Overall Product Width: 10"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # tch-sp10x15
Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
Product Installation: No Installation Required
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: No
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.