Add safety to the use of a wheeled walker with rear glide brakes from Drive Medical. The brakes attach easily to the rear legs of the walker and the wheels help it glide smoothly along the surface until weight is applied to the hand grip, activating the brakes' rubber tip to promptly stop the walker. The brakes are also height adjustable and suitable for users up to 350 pounds.Features and Benefits
- For use on back of wheeled walker
- 3" wheel glides along surface until weight is applied to hand grip, which activates rubber-tip brake
- Allows for 8 height adjustments
- 350 lb Weight Limit
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Casters: 3"
- Height Adjustments: Up to 8
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 14"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Rubber
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10106
Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
Product Installation: Tool Free Installation
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: No
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex