This Parallel Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail by Drive Medical was designed to fit just about any style of bathtub. The attractive white powder coated steel frame is durable and aesthetically pleasing. The angle of the grab bar is parallel to the shower wall. The adjustable width clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the rubber pads on all bath tub contact points. The rubber pads prevents scratching of the tubs surface and ensure a secure fit. The Parallel Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is easy to install without needing tools. Please note this safety rail is not for use on fiberglass tubs.Features and Benefits
- Durable, white, powder-coated steel construction
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7"
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch-proof security
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
- Tool-free installation
- Actual Product Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Adjustable Clamp: 3"-7"
- Overall Product Height: 14.5"
- Overall Product Length: 5"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12036
To download a copy of the owner's manual click here: Owner's Manual
Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
Product Installation: Tool Free Installation
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: No
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex