The Premium Seat Riser with Removable Arms from Drive Medical is the perfect addition for individuals who have difficulty sitting down on, or getting up from, the toilet. The strong and durable metal arms feature rubberized grips for added comfort and to provide support while standing up or sitting down. Plus, the seat can be used with or without the armrests allowing you to select the option that best suits your needs and space requirements. The heavy-duty molded plastic seat construction provides excellent strength and durability while remaining lightweight and portable. The easy to clean riser easily attaches to an elongated toilet bowl without tools and uses the existing toilet seat and lid.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Allows individual to use existing toilet seat and lid
- Tool-free arms are 19.75" apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Accommodates elongated toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 19.25"
- Overall Product Width: 20.75"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 19.25"
- Seat Width: 13.75"
- Width Between Arms: 19.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12403
To download a copy of the owner's manual click here: Owner's Manual
Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
Product Installation: Tool Free Installation
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: No
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
This is a Hygienic Product and is not eligible for return.