This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled electric bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style, crack proof head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. A height adjustment motor arrives pre-installed on the foot section but can still be either installed or removed tool free in seconds with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.Features and Benefits
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers' bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 162 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 15"
- Casters: 3"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 30.25"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 22.75"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 33.25"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 25.75"
- Footboard Height (Max): 30.25"
- Footboard Height (Min): 22.75"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 33.25"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 25.75"
- Ground Clearance: 4"-10.5"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 7"-14.5"
- Head Section Height (Max): 44.5"
- Head Section Height (Min): 37"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 47.5"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 40"
- Headboard Height (Max): 32.75"
- Headboard Height (Min): 25.25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 35.75"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 28.25"
- Motor: 15037MN (Head and Foot); 15033MHLN-MGBA (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 35.75"
- Overall Product Length: 88.5"
- Overall Product Width: 35.75"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15033
To download a copy of the owner's manual click here: Owner's Manual
Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
Product Installation: No Installation Required
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: No
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex