Portable Cordless Patient Alarms are a cost effective technology for monitoring patient activity and helping to prevent falls by alerting caregivers of unsupervised movement.Features and Benefits
- Fully adjustable volume & multiple alarm tones
- No cords between pads and monitors reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
- Patented Pad Signal Lost notification alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with patented Caregiver Key which tamper proofs monitor
- No Unsafe "Off" switch so Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Battery operated (3-AA not included); Low Battery notification
- Monitor "Not in Use" notification
- Nurse call capability plugs into existing nurse call system
- Protective boot helps prevent monitor damage
- Works with CordLess bed or chair sensor pads, CordLess floor mats
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 9.25"
- Overall Product Length: 3.25"
- Overall Product Width: 1.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # fgclm-100g
Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
Product Installation: No Installation Required
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: No
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.