For more than 15 years, DeVilbiss PulseDose oxygen conserving technology has been on the leading edge of ambulatory oxygen therapy. The PD1000 PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserving Device delivers clinical benefits and operational savings unmatched by other conserving technology. The PD1000 PulseDose offers an industry leading 3-year warranty and was designed to endure the demands of everyday use. The unit casing is extremely durable, constructed with Lexan impact resistant plastic. Additionally, the cannula fitting is protected to minimize potential damage.Features and Benefits
- Durable, lightweight and easy to operate
- High-impact polymer case resists damage
- Gentle 10 LPM oxygen flow delivery speed
- Protected cannula fitting can accommodate up to a 35 ft cannula
- Adjustable continuous flow flexibility
- Easy change AA batteries with up to 200 hours life (2-4 months)
- Maximum trigger rate of 40 bpm
- Visible battery check
- Actual Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AA
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 2.8"
- Overall Product Length: 4.75"
- Overall Product Width: 3.4"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # pd1000
Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
Product Installation: No Installation Required
User Size: Universal
Prescription Required: Yes
Latex: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.